Calgary Campus Representative
Your Calgary Campus Students' Union Representative for 2013-2014 is Shelley Qian. Please contact her if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or if you just want to discuss her role within the ULSU on the Calgary Campus.
Email: email@example.com; Webpage: Info & Reports
Student's Union Office: Bow Valley College, South Building, S6027
Office Hours: By Appointment
Calgary Campus Events
More coming soon!
If you have any ideas for Calgary events, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Calgary Campus Students
Students have specific access to U of L Calgary Campus services below:
- Missed a class and need the notes? Check if they've been posted online:
On-line Note Bank
- Need to study for an upcoming exam? View practice exams related to your course.
On-line Exam Bank
- Done with your textbook? Want some cash? ...Need a textbook? Looking to buy Used?
Meet with U of L Students in Calgary to exchange textbooks for upcoming courses on campus.
IMPORTANT: to submit Notes or Exams please e-mail email@example.com; please ensure your instructor has given approval for his/her exam to be posted online.
Other Services for Calgary Campus Students
U of L Calgary Campus students have convenient access to many of the main campus services while living in Calgary. Some of these services include:
- Funding for Travel and Conferences
- Emergency student funding
- Funding for your ratified club
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards ... click
- Calgary Campus students may start up a club
- Health and Dental plan benefits
- ULSU Mobile App
- Graduation photos
- Volunteer opportunities - talk to your Calgary Campus Rep firstname.lastname@example.org
- A free ULSU daytimer complete with important U of L dates - available at you Calgary Campus office.
- Benefits of student advocacy on a campus, community, provincial and federal level.
U of L Calgary Campus Location
Bow Valley CollegeSouth Building6th Floor, 345 - 6 Ave SECalgary, Alberta